Get Sprung, it's Workshop Time!
Spring couldn't have come sooner. With the state of the world as it it, the blossoms and greening plants just make life a little softer. We are here for all the softness. Treat yourself or a friend to an hour and a half of floral meditation. Together we will each create a luscious bouquet in a vase for the Spring Floral Workshop.
This workshop will focus on how to: put together a vase arrangement, incorporate branches and bulb flowers in your design, use a floral frog, employ eco-friendly tactics, and care for your cut blooms in a way that extends the life of your bouquet.
How it works:
- If you're local to the Bay Area (San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda County, Orinda, Moraga and Marin County) we will drop off the materials to your specified location the day before the event.
- The materials include: flowers, container, clippers, floral frog
- If you're not local, we will provide you with a list of materials to acquire on your own
- On April 23rd from 11:30-1:00 PST Pilar will lead you through the workshop
- The following week you will have a fabulous floral arrangement to enjoy!
We believe that flowers are a thread that tie us to the natural world and remind us of the sheer delight that can be found there.
The small work that we practice in floristry is a way to enlarge the meaning found when we hold a single stem to encompass our regard for the environment as a whole. This work helps us remember that we are all stewards for the earth.